Xposed Store uses this permission to retrieve the Google email address signed into the device. This email is then set as the Clipboard pin and is also used to send email notifications when a new post is added to the Xposed Community.
Download (Uninstall the previous version first):
Xposed Store App - Full Featured Apps - Store App - Install
Direct link: http://permanentlink.co.za/xposed-store/scripts/xposed-store.php
Permanent Link Mail is a mailing service that includes an email template with your own personalized email cover and email signature.To read more about Permanent Link Mail read here: https://permanentlink.co.za/email_builder/demo/about.html. This is for personal use. This is still in beta.
You can try out the demo here: https://permanentlink.co.za/email_builder/demo/
- Removed option to set the color for the status bar clock
- Randomly changes the color of the status bar clock every minute
- Removed option to set color change to every minute
- Over 100 colors added
Install directly from the Xposed Store under Full Featured Apps
1) Make sure your pin is assigned by checking under Xposed Store Settings.
2) Head to https://permanentlink.co.za/clipboardtext/
3) Enter the pin shown in Xposed Store Settings
4) Paste your text in the text area. Your phone should vibrate as an indicator that the text was copied successfully. If it doesn't vibrate within 2 seconds open Xposed Store and your phone will vibrate.
5) Now, you can paste your text anywhere you want.
The same process is applicable to the Clipboard Text app.
This version will force you to be signed in to access the Xposed Community.
Update via the Xposed Store or using the direct link: http://permanentlink.co.za/xposed-store/scripts/xposed-store.php
- Integrated with a new Support Community
- Add/ask a question in Xposed Community
- Comment on posts in Xposed Community
- Notify when new posts/commented are added
- Clipboard text ported
- minor bug fixes
Update via Xposed Store app or download from a direct link http://permanentlink.co.za/xposed-store/scripts/xposed-store.php
Please Join this community by clicking the Join button on the top left. After joining you will be able to add posts or comments.